Monday, January 16, 2012

Here Goes Nothing

I always thought Blogs and such were not my thing. Created for people that want there own reality show but haven't been discovered.
I enjoy talking and sometimes disputing about a multitude of subjects. Most of all the undisputed Man topic of old, the Automobile. This is not so easy for me to converse about in the company I keep these days I am more likely to be caught talking about point shoes or the latest on Book Face. Most people want a reliable, maybe fancy car that is under warranty and could care less about what makes it tick or how to get more out of it. There are still a lot of us Gear Heads out there but the mechanic is slowly being replaced by gadget guy. This is not necessarily a bad thing but sometimes I get the disinterested eye that leads me to wrap it up and move on to a more universal subject such as celebrities or the new iPhone.
This is a Blog to facilitate me running my mouth about what I enjoy, anything with wheels and a motor!

3 comments:

  1. So...i'd like to see a post on choosing the right intake to install on a neo-muscle car....and while you're at it...what the heck is a muscle car or a sports car in 2012??

    ReplyDelete
  2. What are you driving these days Matt? I sold my car and got my first truck, a 02 F150. I need to put on a dual exhaust, its too quiet.

    ReplyDelete